Thursday, May 14, 2009

Celtic Woman Concert


Christmas Eve last year Cole gave me a card with money in it. Cole told me it was money for Celtic Woman. I CRIED!!!!! I absolutely love these ladies. They are so amazing. On Tuesday 5-12, Cole and I went to the concert. It was BEAUTIFUL! The group is made up of the most angelic voices you'll ever hear.


My favorite is Chloe Agnew. She's only 19 years old. Her voice gives me goose bumps. She recorded her first solo album at age 11. She became a member of Celtic Women at age 12. I think she is absolutely beautiful and I love her.




Cole's favorite is Mairead Nesbitt. She is the Violinist. Cole says she is "sick", She has tons of energy. She was all over the place. Spinning, jumping and all kids of crazy kicks. All while still playing her violin. She started playing when she was only 6 years old. Before she was apart of Celtic Woman she was part of Riverdance. I also found out that she is on the "Tinker Bell" movie soundtrack.

The other girls are:
Alex Sharpe

Lisa Kelly

Lynn Hilary


My favorite song is "Spanish Lady". With every song that passed I became a little on the sad side. They hadn't sang my favorite song yet and after they sang "The soft goodbye" people started to leave. Then the first couple cords of Spanish Lady started. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning. I was SOOOO EXCITED!! Cole said after he was glad they sang it because he was scared to ride inthe car with me if they hadn't.

The other songs I like are:
-The Voice
-Orinoco Flow
-Danny Boy
-You Raise Me Up
-The Sky and The Dawn and The Sun
-Somewhere
-Dulaman
-Ave Maria
-At the Ceili

Cole informed me that IF we have another baby and it's a girl he wants to name her Chloe. Which I would so do but we already have a "A" thing going on. So we can use it as a middle name. But we haven't decided if we're going to have anymore or not.

We've already decided that if they come back we're going to take the kids.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You could spell Chloe with a K. like Kayla!