Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family that touch your heart

Okay so everyone who knows me knows that I am an only child. Growing up all I had were my cousins. So then I made my friends my sisters. Amanda M. Katie R. Crystal J. and a few others. Who I love dearly. Through that I've been able to have nieces and nephews.






Then when I married Cole I got sister in laws but it still wasn't enough. But then came the day I always dreamed of. I got a real sister. My brother in law is engaged to a wonderful lady by the name of Janine. She is awesome. I swear in another life we were blood. We are so alike, we both fell in love with the stuborn Duffey brothers. Heck even our girls look alike LOL. From the begining I've just loved her to death. She is so awesome!!




Even her kids are awesome. Ricky, Victoria, Andrea and Tyler. The first time I heard the words "Aunt Tiffany" come out of their little mouths it brought tears to my eyes. Now granted I do have my nephew Wyatt and niece Cheyanne, but from day one I've just always known them that way. But to have 4 kids call me Aunt who don't have to but want to makes me feel so good. When those little kids open their arms and give you a hug and say "I love you Aunt Tiffany" It's enough to melt your heart.


I just want Janine to know that I love her and I'm proud to call her my SISTER!




1 comment:

JaMean said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVE YOU Tiff! You made me cry! :) How do I steal this bee-yoo-ti-full pic of me n you?!?! This one belongs on my web page too!!!!