Thursday, October 2, 2008

I was tagged!

My wonderful soon to be sister in law Janine tagged me so I guess it's my turn. So here goes....

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
That would be 2000 so lets see. Ten years ago I was in my senior year of high school. Living at home with my mommy. That summer I went to Disney land with my mom and grandma, that was awesome. That November my grandma got sick and then passed away, then in January my grandpa passed too. So all in all 10 years ago at the begining of the year was awesome and exciting then turned into the worst year of my life.



2. What's on your to do list today?
Today we started decorating the house for Halloween. Austin and I did school work today, he made a Halloween picture using foam cut outs and it turned out adorible! He started grouping the pieces by shapes then when he ran out of room he just put them on the paer where ever.. he made a line down the page using sculls...Very Cute! Right this second I am listening to the dryer go, Austin is out on the porch playing and Alexis is napping. I can't wait till my hubby gets home I miss him.



3. What if you were a Billionaire?
NICE!! If I were a Billionaaire I would PAY OFF ALL MY BILLS for starters. Buy my kids everything I have been wanting to that we just don't have the money for right now. I would pay off Cole's truck. Buy some land so we could build our DREAM house. I would get both the dogs we want. I would pay off my parents debt, their house and my dads car. I would tear down my in laws house and build them a new one WITH OUT STAIRS!! Cole would go get his back FIXED and all the othr things I know he wants done. Get Kayla her braises. Donate a good chunk to the childrens hospital and the humain society.



4. Name five places you have lived:.
1-Sugar House, UT
2-Down Town, UT
3-Murray , UT
4-West Valley, UT
5-Kansas City, Kansas



5. What are three bad habits you have?
1-bitting my nails
2-bitting my lip
3-popping my nuckles



6. What kind of snack do you like?
ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!!! goldfish crackers are good, apples with peanut butter and oranges.. any fruit really, I LOVE fruit!



7. Who will you tag next?
Mrs. Amanda Miller. Now it's your turn!!

1 comment:

~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~ said...

Gee, thanks for tagging me. And by the way, I got a question for ya... 10 years ago was 2000? I thought this was 2008!!